Be sure to check out the upcoming events at member businesses!
The Members List has been updated for 2017.
- Phone: 715-484-4455Owners: Sam & Sandy Lardinois
- Phone: 715-219-5216Owners: Dennis & Christine Giles
- Phone: 715-484-4413Website: http://lilhummers.webs.com/Address: Corner of A & TT
Pearson, WIOwners: Larry & Karen Schisel
- Phone: 715-484-3333
- Phone: 715-484-3121Owners: Richard & Cindy VanHolzen
- Phone: 715-584-4444Owners: Al Meier
- Phone: 715-484-5804
- Phone: 715-484-8142Website: http://www.tombstonepickerel.com
- Phone: 715-484-2832Address: 351 Frazer Ln.
Pickerel, WI 54465
- Phone: 715-484-4653Website: http://www.maplewoodgolfcourse.comOwners: Amy & Alan QuigFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/maplewoodgolf/
- Phone: 715-484-8917Owners: Steve Bailey
- Phone: 715-484-2603Website: http://www.pickerelpointresort.com/Owners: Joe & Peter Saggio
- Phone: 715-275-3625Website: http://www.dvoraksdocks.comAddress: US Hwy 45
Elcho, WI 54428
- Phone: 715-484-7344Owners: Ralph M. Lepak
- Phone: 715-484-8101Owners: Mary Guenther
- Phone: 715-484-7932Address: N9184 WI-55,
Pickerel, WI 54465Owners: Frank & Kay Lotter
- Phone: 715-484-3045Website: http://www.donovanstrailsideinn.com/Address: N9881 Hwy 55
Pearson, WI 54462Owners: Ed and Deb Donovan
- Phone: 715-484-4131Website: http://schroedersauto.comOwners: Adam Schroeder
- Phone: 715-484-3915Owners: Ted Jacobsen, Jr.
- Phone: 715-275-5144Address: N11088 Luther Ln.
Elcho, WI 54428Owners: Dale & Sally Phillips
- Phone: 715-484-2219Owners: Jerry "Hot Dog" Hietpas
- Phone: 715-484-2911Address: W5584 Klapper Rd
Pickerel, WI 54465
- Phone: 715-484-2703Owners: Jerry Schuh
- Phone: 715-484-3522Website: http://northwoodsinnpickerel.com/Owners: Perry & Kelly SiebersFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/northwoodsinn/
- Phone: 715-484-3373Owners: Ted & Bonnie Jacobsen
- Phone: 715-484-2106Website: http://www.motorsportsmarine.com/Address: N10306 State Rd 55
Pearson, WI 54462Owners: Gary J. Larson
- Phone: 715-484-7191Address: 7790 Jones Lane
Pickerel, WI 54465Owners: Amy & Mike Wall
- Phone: 715-484-2293Address: 9495 Southshore Dr.
Pickerel, WIOwners: Debrah Fick & Eric Souza
For details and to register call 715-484-GOLF (715-484-4653)
Sponsored by the Pickerel-Pearson Business Association and the Pearson-Pickerel Lions Club
Self-Storage facility located in the heart of “downtown” Pickerel, Wisconsin.
Homemade fresh food served daily.
Hall and catering available for your entertaining needs.
Celebrating 21 years in business. Newly remodeled restaurant. Bucktail’s lounge and outdoor patio ideal for weddings and parties. Convenience store, ATM, shell fuel. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner. Closed Tuesdays.
- Sales & Service of new & used boats, pontoons, outboard motors, docks, lifts, ATVs, and snowmobiles.
- Authorized dealer of MirroCraft boats and Montego Bay Pontoons.
- Authorized dealer of Mercury & Evinrude with certified technicians
- Boat, pontoon, & snowmobile rentals
- Shrinkwrapping & storage available
- On-site service!
- and More
- Bar & Grill
- Hours (Open Thursday-Sunday):
- Thursday: 3-11
- Friday: 3-11
- Saturday: Noon-11pm
- Sunday: Noon-5pm
The annual Saint Patrick’s Day Parade will take place at Noon on March 14, 2015 and will run from the Tombstone Pickerel Sno-Club Clubhouse on Country Road DD to Saint Mary’s Church on Highway 55.
Pickerel Fire and Rescue will be serving brats and corned beef outside the Country Inn starting at 11.
The Lions Club will be collecting used eyeglasses and hearing aids.
Donovan’s Trailside Inn is a motel and bar/grill. We are located just 17 miles from the quiet town of Antigo, WI and 2 miles from the beautiful Wolf River. Many recreational opportunities are just a stone’s throw away; fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, biking, bird watching, skiing, golfing, boating and sightseeing. The Trailside inn is located near thousands of acres of state and county public hunting grounds. Several state parks are also in the area. Come stay with us for that up north feeling!